Photobucket

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

sorry it has been so long


It has been ages since I have blogged, lifes just seems to be too hectic. well what has been happening with me

I went away to scrapbook a few weekends ago, I did a complete 9x9 album (17) pages. I can't share as i haven't scanned them yet, Also made this Name plaque for a first birthday present. I also did 2 12x12 Layouts. It was a fantastic weekend .

Last weekend i had my car broken into at work, they smashed a window to get in. I had my tools tote and my mm tote in there (which they obviously thought had a laptop in it), I think it was junkies as nothing was taken THANK GOD they didn't take all my scrapping tools. It just really annoys me that because of them i had the inconvenience of having to pay to get my window fixed and what for they got nothing.

I will try and keep more up to date with the blog now

6 comments:

Sonia said...

Hey Jodii - nice to see your alive LOL - like the plaque.

sorry to hear about your car. I hate it - we used to live in an area where it happened all the time. had the car windows smashed so many times and alot of the time for nothing.

anyway welcome back to blog land - love seeing what you are up too!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, welcome back to blog land. Look forward to seeing more of you :) If only I could convince Alex to rejoin us.

Had the same thing happen to my car a couple of years ago but they did get my laptop. The police told me never to leave anything at all in the car - always put it in the boot - because they will smash your window just to check it out.
Bastards!

Anonymous said...

Yeh your back!!!!! Not so good about the car. I am glad they did not take anything. I hate the whole invasion of privacy.

Sounds like you had wonderful weekend away scrapbooking. I look forward to seeing the results.

How has Ryder settled back into school? Back into the swing of things I hope.

Anonymous said...

Oh no Jodii that sucks big time. Lucky your tools were okay though. :(

Hope you don't mind me popping in, I've been blog hopping and found yours :D

Nicole xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodii, just checking in after a long absence. Pain in the but with the car window huh! I know all about it, someone threw a reasonable sized boulder through my back windscreen while the car was sitting in the driveway...bored kids...go figure!
Great to see that your Mojo has not been greatly affected pumping out all the creative scrapping! Go girl!

Trish said...

Thats crap Jodes
But thank goodness your scrapping stuff is still there!!!!!!!!!!
Your letters are gorgeous and yur album even more gorgeous ( probably coz i am in it ??? lol)
Beautiful work and good to see you back blogging