Photobucket

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Walking with Dinosaurs


We went to see Walking with Dinosaurs today. It was absolutely AWESOME. Ryder loved it, i loved it we all loved it. If you were debating whether to take your kids or not i would definitely suggest that you do take them. Here are some shots from today



Then went out and had some dinner with some lovely ladies, Kate, Pam, Rach and Jude. It was great to finally meet you in person Kate. I had a wonderful night thoroughly enjoyed myself.

4 comments:

Sonia said...

awsome pictures jodii - looks like a great exhibition...

Anonymous said...

I am jealous. We would have loved to have been and seen this but we just didn't get our selves organised enough. Great photos. Glad you had a great time.

Unknown said...

Hey ! Kathy didn't tell me the LaserCuts were for you. I hope you like them and that they are what you were looking for :)

Trish said...

awesome photos Jodii
glad you had a great time