Photobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I KNOW I KNOW it has been sooooooooo long

I know i have been such a slack blogger. Life has just bee super busy with life in general. what have i been upto

* Went to Scrap Shop retreat in Tassie, had an absolutely awesome time, with so of my very bestest buddies. Haven't laughed so much in ages. Was a bit disappointed in the shopping this time, however i did buy two new handbags.

* Went to Scrapanalia Crop day, had a fantastic time, did 16 Layouts and won a cropper hopper trolley as first prize in the raffle

* Had my birthday on the 24th May

* Been busy working

* Have changed my blog colours

I will post regularly now, and will share some Layouts



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Lo's Jodii! I also love your new banner!
Jen H

Anonymous said...

Looking good Jodii. Like the theme. Like the layouts you have done. What are the lettering you have used and the dinosaurs? Never seen them before.

Hope life is not to busy for you to stop and enjoy it now and then.

Trish said...

Wow look at that funky new blog !!!
I need you to come and do mine again in the new Scrapanalia colours!!!!
Love your Dinosaur pags they are so awesome

Anonymous said...

Sooo love those Dinosaur headings can you tell me who does them??
and the banner is Awesome, anyone would think you were a professional or sumthink??? LOL.