Photobucket

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Melbourne Museum and other stuff

Ok we als went to the melbourne Museum on the last Friday of the school holidays. i took Drewbie and Ryder, the boys had such a great time. My only complaint is that they need to have a BIG< BIG sign in the bugs part to warn that the SPIDERS are around the corner. I had a heart attack and told the boys that they could go and look and I would be over with the stick insects

The boys love the crystals that changed colour under the ultra violet lights. There were some ugly creaturs in the marine part and then Giant Squid was very interesting and ugly.

The window was in the dinosaur expo area it just caught my attention as I turned around. so i had to take a picture of it.

Other than that have just been busy with school going back last week, work, auskick started back as well.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pics Jodii!
Jen H

Trish said...

wow they look cool !!!!!
Gee no spider shots lol
How did you enjoy the spider challenge on BB lol I left the room I couldn't watch lol

Chel said...

The crystals look great - great pics. Looks like school holidays were busy and lots of fun at your house! See you in November. Chel