Photobucket

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Food glorious food

All i seem to have done this weekend is eat. Last night went to Scrapping in the Clouds at Pam & Alex's. I didn't even take any scrapping stuff. It was a wonderful night and was great to catch up with you all. I also got to see and hold the beautiful Cooper.

Alex excelled again in his Culinary delights. We had,so much wonderful food and I reeally need to get the receipe for that LOW FAT dip.

Then tonight i went out for dinner with my work colleagues and ate more yummy food i am so full.

I know short and sweet just wanted to blog.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

hey jodii....just wanted to say HI

Trish said...

oh lucky YOU
sounds like a great weekend !!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! A scrapping night with no scrapping. It's nice just to catch up with friends.