Photobucket

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Changed my Blog colours

Well since i don't have any mojo to scrap, i thought i would be creative with my blog. Decided to give it a face lift and change the header and the colours. The green is inspired by my new Making Memories roller tote that i received of the two bestest friends and i just love it. It was totally unexpected which made it even more wonderful.

The pictures in the header were taken on the last school holidays at St Kilda Adventure playground, what an awesome place that is.

Ok well i am cleaning up my scrap area so hopefully that will motivate me to scrap, so i better get back to it before it is time to go and pick Ryder up from school.

5 comments:

Chel said...

I love the new header - the photos and the header are great.

Anonymous said...

Love the new colours and love the pics...hope the mojo comes back real soon!
Janine

Anonymous said...

It's good you have another outlet for your creativity. The playground shots combine well with the green.
When you finish cleaning your scrap area, could you pop over to my place?????? :)

Sonia said...

ok think i need you to help me with a blog overhaul - love it...so if you need some more mojo pepping pop over and give me a hand with my blog...

:)

Hugs

Trish said...

WOOHOO love it
you are the blog queen :)
Glad you are lovin your tote, you SO deserve it :) I love mine too :)
Can you come my scrapping space too ?? its a disgrace. hoe you get yur mojo back by the 8th !!!