Photobucket

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pay It Forward

Pay it Forward

Pay it forward or paying it forward refers to repaying the good deeds one has received by doing good things for other unrelated people.

So I've joined the Pay it Forward challenge. I think it will be fun. I joined over at Sonia's Blog
The idea of this one is the first three people to join me will receive a handmade gift from me. I then have 365 days to make it and send it, ..

The only stipulation to accepting the gift from me is that you must also put this on your blog and get three people each to sign up. Then you make your three people a handmade gift, and so on and so on...I think it sounds great.
Hopefully three bloggers out there will want a handmade gift from me. Wink
So.........who wants a Present from me, promise they are made with Beating Heart

2 comments:

SJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

OMG Jodii, could you get amy more bling on that slideshow..LOL! Love the new colours etc, wonder why???

As much as I'd love a free gift from you, I'm so useless at passing things on I would need the 365 days and then some.