Photobucket

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Busy, Busy Busy

i have not blogged for a while, life has been super busy. I have moved house and after 6years of living at the same place it is amazing how much stuff you accumulate. I have scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed the old place have finally handed the keys in last Thursday.

Now the task at hand is unpacking everything, and finding new places for them to go. Doing all this in between working heaps as it is our busiest time of year. I have also been planning Ryder's Birthday party. I decided to have his party eary this year as it is always hard trying to fit it in around Xmas.

He is having a pirate party this year, i finished the invitations at 3.00am this morning. i am very happy with how they turned out.

3 comments:

Trish said...

glad to have you back blogging
Hope the unpacking is nearly finished lol
I would hate to think of the crap we would have to move after being here hearly 18 years eeek
TC

Anonymous said...

Hi there...semms it's that time of year. Pirates must be the order of the day for boys becaue keenan is having a Pirate themed Christmas party next weekend.

Have you planned your colour theme for christmas this year? I can't wait to see what you do. I miss having the shops with all the chrissy decorations around. Make sure you post lots of photos.

Anonymous said...

So where's the pic of the Invitations for our shot of inspiration! Argh me Hearties!
What's the colours for Christmas this year Jodii??